Are you customer-service focused and have experience troubleshooting software questions? Be part of our team. We strive to provide the highest level of customer service while taking the time needed to resolve our customers' questions. We are looking for individuals who can multitask, love working with customers, are detail oriented, have excellent communication skills, and can use advanced troubleshooting skills. Computer Arts Inc. is seeking a Software Support Specialist who will provide extensive software support and technical assistance to CAI’s clients and employees. He/she is responsible for diagnosing and solving client issues in a timely and courteous manner, working independently or with other Software Support staff to resolve issues with CAI software products. Our custom software is designed to automate County government processes including Clerks and Treasurers Financial, Payroll and Recording systems. Find out more at www.gocai.com.
- Provide software assistance with county government processes including accounting and payroll.
- Provide first line operating system, desktop phone support and troubleshooting to software clients.
- Resolve client inquiries and issues in a timely manner; communicate resolution effectively through email and phone communications.
- Document and record all aspects of client interactions in designated client management systems to promote transparency and understanding of technical issues.
- Manage open calls by identifying and prioritizing issues according to published policies.
- Collaborate with other teams, departments and divisions with issues pertaining to applicable software applications.
- Work closely with software developers to troubleshoot and debug programs; demonstrate a basic understanding of SQL to query and analyze client data.
- QA/Test software updates and revisions.
- Create end user documentation.
- Train new users on system functionality.
- Provide assistance to clients for standard workstation install of client software.
- Provide occasional on-site support and training to Idaho county government offices.
- Follow documented CAI policies and procedures.
- Passion for customer service
- Experience in ERP solutions and a Help Desk background
- An understanding of Fund Accounting and Payroll Processes
- Experience in the local county government environment is a plus
- Proficiency using computers and exposure to relational databases or SQL desired.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced, technical environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a positive, professional attitude.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and phone skills
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record - may require occasional travel to customer sites (company car is provided).
- An understanding of Fund Accounting, Payroll Processes and the local county government environment is a plus.
This position is full time with benefits, hours are 8am-5pm M-F. CAI provides a comprehensive benefit package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability and a 401k Plan. Salary is depending on experience. Qualified applicants shall submit resume and complete an online employment application. Click the apply now button below to get started on your new career today.