24 hr - After Hours Support:
Local Help Desk:
County Imaging Program
Our help desk attendant will log your call and follow it through to resolution.
- Maintain data integrity within CAI programs
- Integrated Imaging allows the user to scan and view images without leaving the application.
- Create a separate drawer for each software application
- Use pre-defined document types in CAI applications or establish document type table in the stand-alone program
- User defined indexes in the stand-alone program
- The system creates indexes from all fields within the CAI applications (no entry required)
- Use the scan, view and search buttons to manage images
- Search images by any index field attached to a scanned document
- A “tree view” is used to “drill down” to view a list of images to be retrieved
- Intuitive Redaction for securing sensitive information
- Full Annotation including notes, lines and text stored separately by department
- Security lock down by group and function